Hand sewn using patented technique. Basant Bracelet is a reminder of happiness and colors in our life. We are bombarded with too much information all day and this bracelet is meant as reminder to take deep breath and be thankful for what you have and appreciate the beauty of nature all around us. Made with love and care in Pakistan.
Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to dispatch. Please see below for more information on shipping.
Materials used: Brass chains, thread, and pearls.
1. Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper.
2. If using a plain strip of paper, mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is your wrist size.
For Sales please contact us at Sales@zaafar.com
For Press and collaborations please contact Saadia@zaafar.com
Hamburg Atelier, Bellealiancestraße 46, HH, Germany 20259
Zaafar products are handcrafted and made to order.
- Bracelets - Please allow up to 10 business days for your order to dispatch.
- Necklaces - Please allow up to 10 business days for your order to dispatch.
- Artwear - Please allow up to 30 business days for your order to dispatch.
- Free Pick up at Hamburg, Germany. Send me a message for more details.
Free shipping with DHL express shipping to the following destinations: 2 - 7 days. Please send me a message if your country is not listed below.
- AMERICA (USA , Canada)
- EUROPE: (U.K, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Italy, Belgium, Denmark, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Norway, Spain, Poland, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland).
- ASIA: ( Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Thailand).
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS THE BUYER RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY ANY TAXES THAT CUSTOMS MIGHT CLAIM.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number- please keep track in case of customs delays / other.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
All jewelry are hand made with lots of care and attention, so there might be a slight difference from the image. Please allow small imperfections due to the nature of handmade work and the use of natural materials.
Your positive feeling and response with the jewelry are highly important to us, however, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange the item within 14 days of receiving the item. Items must be unworn/unused and in original condition and packaging. Shipping cost will not be returned, and it is the buyer's responsibility to pay for the return shipping costs.
Bellealiancestraße 46 Hamburg, Germany postal or zip code 20259
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original
method of payment, within 72 hours.
Please note, that due to the fact that our jewelry are made to order, refunds aren't full, and are given minus 25% off of the item's full price.
Refund is given excluding shipping fee
- Write RETURN and NO COMMERCIAL VALUE on the package to ensure a faster expedition and that customs duties and other applicable taxes are not added. Do not include any invoice from us in the return shipment. If requested by shipping company, put value to USD 10. If you don't mark the shipment clearly with No Commercial Value/Return, we risk getting charged for import tax and custom. Any custom or VAT related costs due that the return package is not marked correctly, will be charged back to you.
- The return and financial responsibility is yours until it reaches our offices and are confirmed by a delivery confirmation. Please notice that we can exchange your items to another size or type. You will be charged for the new postage of the return.
- Zaafar will not exchange or credit any returned purchase that is deemed worn or damaged.